We are a leading supplier of custom printed Jigsaw Puzzles in North America. We work with our customers to develop retail products which are sold in their retail outlets and online stores.
We are seeking a remote (work from home) sales representative to join our sales team. Part-time and full-time options are available depending upon your skills and hours availability.
This is a front-line position representing the voice of the company and first to interact with prospective new customers. The successful candidate would work closely with Museums, Tourist Attractions, Gift Stores, Artists, Photographers and other creative individuals. We require someone who has a good understanding of the sales process, is able to build relationships, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be personable and professional with strong email and telephone skills (no cold calling required), and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
This job does not involve cold calling or lead generation.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with new potential buyers.
- Make effective qualifying sales calls, with follow up email correspondence to qualify interest and eventually converting new leads into customers.
- Maintain a working relationship with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identify potential new sales opportunities.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to handle objection and answer customer’s questions.
- Perform basic image manipulation, resizing, etc.
- Use our internal CRM and Order System to maintain details of all interaction with leads, prospects and customers including the setup of orders.
- Coordinate with our Graphic Design team and get artwork approved by customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in selling and working through a sales process to close deals with the ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Detail Orientated to ensure quality of sales process and customer interactions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity and ability to work independently with limited supervision from home
- Skilled in the use of the Internet and social media, including online tools such as CRM, Order Systems, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Remote position – you must have the capability to work from home in a quiet environment
- Access to a Computer with fast Internet Connection equipped with Voice and Video Capabilities
- Located in BC (preferred) – Must be legally able to work in Canada
- Weekly pay starting at $18/hour + commission
- A dynamic commission structure
- Online support team
- Ongoing one-on-one training over Skype and video
Part-time (4hrs/day) and full-time (8hrs/day) positions are available depending upon your skills and hours availability. Monday to Friday, no weekends.
If you meet the requirements above please email me with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this job.