Do you wish you could have the luxury of working from home? Do you have T1 and T2 filing experience? Are you knowledgeable with computers and have experience with Online Accounting Systems? Then look no further as we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking an experienced part-time bookkeeper who can help setup and maintain the accounting records of the company.
Recently established in Canada, TSG Products Inc. specialize in helping Museums, Tourist Attractions, Photographers and Artists around the world, design and publish their own range of Jigsaw Puzzles. The selected applicant will be hired initially on a 1 year term contract and must be a team player being able to work remotely from home. Individuals who apply therefore should have their own computer and internet connection, and be comfortable following procedures and working with little or no day to day supervision. We are in search of an individual that shows integrity and the ability to deliver a high level of accuracy in their work.
• Post financial transactions such as payments and receipts to our Online Accounting System
• Creating Customer Invoices
• Create Purchase Orders and process vendor invoices
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, maintain general ledgers and prepare trial balance of books
• manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in full-cycle accounting
• Solid understanding of current accounting principles, procedures and standards
• Proficient in preparing T1 individual tax returns and T2 corporate tax returns
• Must be proficient with Excel and online accounting systems
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow procedures and work with little or no day to day supervision.
• Attention to detail
Terms of Employment:
• One Year Contract position
• Working hours are flexible based on 3 hours per day (15 hours per week)
• Compensation is $270 per week, payable every two weeks
• Work Communication will be by Phone, email, Skype
• Must be available to attend occasional business meetings
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV which will detail your qualifications and experience together with a photo of yourself, and a brief paragraph on why you think you would fit into our company. Our email address is email@example.com